September 25, 2009

Less is More Balanced: One of my favorite blogs

I've been meaning to write a post about recycling electronics for awhile now, but my friend Danielle over at Less is More Balanced has done it so well, I'm just going to send you over there. So click here to find out where you can recycle cell phones, computers, and all your electronic gadgets, and in some cases even get cash for them! It's easy, you might make some money, and it's the right thing to do. I think that qualifies as a win/win/win.

I can't say enough good things about Less is More Balanced. Danielle is a great writer, and it's a fantastic resource for all things green and eco-friendly. Plus she has an excellent sense of design, so the blog not only looks great, she often posts about beautifully designed spaces or objects that are also eco-friendly. And if you love DIY design projects, there are plenty of those. On her blog you'll find everything from a movie review of Food, Inc. to where to buy stylish eco-friendly lunchboxes to how to use less water or have a restful staycation. And that just scratches the surface. It was on her blog that I found out that Origins, where I buy skincare products, will accept and recycle any used cosmetics containers, not just their own.

Some of you may have read Danielle's interview with me a few months back for the Los Angeles-based website Your Daily Thread. If you missed it, you can read that article here.

Danielle also writes children's books, short stories, and articles about green living and green travel, and I appreciate her excellent writing. So don't delay, head over to Less Is More Balanced today.

And I'll be back with a regular Food Waste Friday post next week.

No comments: