July 15, 2010

Thrifty Threads

Thrifty Threads is all about shopping and wearing secondhand clothes with style. These are just a few photos from previous installments... Kristen...

Danielle...

...and Anita...

All of them looking fabulous in secondhand clothes. Unfortunately, I don't have a new installment today because I've run out of photos! So please, readers, put on your favorite thrift store score, snap a photo, and send it to me at barton(dot)angela@gmail (dot)com. Put Thrifty Threads in the subject line, and wait to hear from me that you received it.

I'm expecting some photos of sundresses from a few of my regular readers- now's the time, you know who you are! Anyone is welcome to submit to Thrifty Threads, I can't wait to see your photos and continue the series next Thursday. In the meantime, click here to check out all previous installments of Thrifty Threads.

2 comments:

Alea Milham said...

I have a photo of my daughter that I will send you tonight. She combined a thrift store skirt with an old shirt of mine that she found "shopping in the attic". Shopping in the attic has become a favorite pass time for all of us. I recently rearranged my furniture in the living room and dining room and then sifted through the attic to see if I could find any old art pieces to use and found 2 prints that I am going to reframe.

RobbieKay said...

Oh man, I hate that you ran out of photos when it's been on my to do list to send you a photo FOREVER. Plus, I've tried to get several friends to send photos apparently to no avail since I have not seen any of them make an appearance here yet. I might have to nag them again. ;) In the meantime, I will be eager to see Alea's daughter make an encore appearance.