July 14, 2009

Simple Living Newsletter

I'm happy to report that I've had another blog post accepted for publication in The Simple Living Network newsletter. Click here to check it out. There are a number of other interesting articles as well, along with an excellent post by The Frugal Girl about frugal, patient gardening. She has a great philosophy about how being frugal has a lot to do with being patient.

If you're not familiar with the Simple Living Network, it's a marvelous resource. Their motto is "learning to do more with less" and this is what they say about simple living: "simple living - aka voluntary simplicity - has just about as many definitions as there are individuals who practice it. Simple living is not about living in poverty or self-inflicted deprivation. Rather, it is about living an examined life - one in which you have determined what is important, or "enough," for you, discarding the rest."

I like that. If it sounds good to you, check out the website and their newsletter. If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you may have already read my contribution, but if you haven't, it should be new to you.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Keep up the great writing!

Angela said...

consuminglessandlivingsimple- thanks so much!

Melody said...

What a nice post. I love the Simple Living Network!

Angela said...

Thanks Melody. I love the Simple Living Network as well, and am so happy to have my posts included. Their motto and what they have to say about simple living fits right in with my own philosophy- what a great resource! Thanks for coming by!

Kate Sommers said...

Great!! Congratulations, keep up the good work.

Lynn said...

I saw it when I read the Simple Living Newsletter. You go girl!

Keep up the good work...you are an inspiration to me!

Angela said...

Lynn- You are so sweet. You made my day. The idea that I could be an inspiration to you or anyone makes me so happy.