Auntie Em's Delivery - Recipes: "Recipes & Ideas:Oven Roasted Cherry Tomatoes"
This is a loose recipe. So you can play around with different herbs.
1-pint cherry tomatoes
2 tbs olive oil
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp sea salt
1 tsp pepper
2 tbs fresh chopped thyme
1. Pre heat oven to 300 degrees.
2. Cut tomatoes in half and put them skin side down on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, minced garlic and sprinkle with salt and pepper and thyme.
3. Roast until they are wilted and shriveled looking. About 2 ½ hours.
Ten Tomato Ideas (besides the obvious sauces):
2.Scramble them into eggs
3.Spread olive tampanade and ricotta cheese onto toasted baguette and top with tomato slices and olive oil
4. Slice onto pizza
5. Dice and sprinkle on top of creamy polenta then drizzle with olive oil and basil
6. Make fresh Bloody Marys
7. Roast cherry tomatoes to top fish.
8. Make a tomato and corn salsa and top grilled skirt steak
9. Make a tomato chutney
10. Make Chow Chow
Okay, who knows what Chow Chow is? I've never heard of it. Please let me know in the Comments section.