November 15, 2009

Comments, plus the week ahead

Good morning. I just wanted to let you know that I've had to change my "comment preferences" to include a word verification. I've been getting way too much spam and I needed to do something. However, I hope you will let me know if you have any difficulty making comments because I don't want that to happen. So I'm sorry that you'll have to go through this extra step, but because of the way this world works, I have to protect myself.

If you experience ANY difficulty leaving a comment, please let me know at barton.angela@gmail.com. I love getting your comments, and they keep the conversation going. We're all learning from each other.

This week I'll feature a CSA delivery post on Monday, and then a special non-consumer "holiday gift series" the rest of the week. Tuesday I'll be writing about "experiential" gifts, on Wednesday I'll have a post about handmade gifts, and on Thursday I'll talk about super-frugal gifts: under $10.

Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

Cate said...

I'm looking forward to your gift series...I just posted something on frugal holiday gifts and hope to post more ideas as the season goes on. I'm almost done with my shopping, but I'm already socking away ideas for next year!

This Thrifted Life said...

Can't wait to read about your gift ideas!